Malicious DA!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 9 on Fri May 08, 2015 10:38 am
Affiliates
GDA
free forum

Light Joan's Test results.

2 posters

Go down

Light Joan's Test results. Empty Light Joan's Test results.

Post by Reessiel Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:27 am

Tester Deck: Noble Knight

Testee deck: Hunders

Results of the Duel : 0/15
1-2 = 5/15
2-1 = 10/15
2-0 = 15/15

Control of duel: 6/15 - stopped some of my plays via fiedish chain, effect veiler, etc.

Main Deck Build : 7/10 - your field spell could effectively be replaced, veiler would be better replaced with a card like breakthrough skill, raigeki, would be a much better choice to dark hole as you wouldnt risk your own monsters for it, and 3 mst and 3 night beam are a little over kill 3 mst and 2 night beam would be the best thing to do giving you more room for potentially something to negate more monster effects such as breakthrough skill.

Extra Deck : 6/10 - quite a few cards in your extra deck arent needed and now with so many options they can be replaced with much better cards.

Concentration : 5/5 - there was nothing that you missed.

Missplays : -5 for each missplay 10/10 - there were no missplays in the game.

Card/Ruling Knowledge : 10/10 - every card that was played you knew the rulings for.

Side Deck : 5/10 - there are some usefull cards in the side deck however there could be more cards to deal with the meta, since the meta is so strong you should focus your side deck on that, it also gives you options for rogue decks such as mine.

Siding : 6/10 - what you sided in was nice and what you took out was good too however you could have added in both mirrors and another fiedish chain replacing your night beams as i do not set cards often in noble knights.

Sportsmanship : 5/5 - was good all game.

Total: 60/100

Burstinatrix Red : 0-59
Sparkman Yellow : 60-79 <---- 60
Bubbleman Blue : 80-99
Normal test BladeEdge Gold : 100

(Retest for BladeEdge Gold minimum of 95/100 is required)

Congratualtions You Made It To: You did fairly good just gotta work on the consistancy and the overall playablity of your deck, and having your side and extra deck up to date this will give you the greatest chance to win, other than that you should be good. Welcome to Sparkman Yellow, and Welcome to MDA!

Reessiel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Light Joan's Test results. Empty Re: Light Joan's Test results.

Post by Phonoki Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:54 pm

Good job! welcome to MDA!
Phonoki
Phonoki
GFX Artist
GFX Artist

Back to top Go down